- Overdue adult books, and audio material = $0.25 per day
- Overdue teen and young adult materials = $0.25 per day
- Overdue children and teen books and audio material = $0.10 per day
- Overdue videos, DVDs, CD-ROMs and video games = $1.00 per day
- Overdue Book Club in a Bags and eReaders (Nooks, Kindles) = $1.00 per day
- Overdue Museum Passes = $10.00 per day
- Overdue ILLs (Interlibrary Loans) = $0.50 per day
- Lost or damaged items = replacement cost*
*When an item is lost or damaged, the replacement cost of the item must be paid in full. Because library materials are purchased from contractual vendors, the Library does not accept replacement items purchased by customers. If you have a concern about the cost of an item that you are checking out, the Circulation staff is happy to inform you of the replacement cost at any time.
- Overdue fines that exceed $20.00 per item will be capped at $20.00 per item
- Accounts that accumulate fines that exceed $20.00 will have their borrowing privileges suspended countywide until fines are paid
- Replacement library cards = $3.00
- All adult and children DVDs = $1.00 for 3 days, $2.00 for a week
- Black & white computer printout = $0.15 per page
- Color computer printouts = $0.25 per page
- All photocopies $0.25 ea.