The Library offers a number of programs for Adults including special one time events, and ongoing monthly or weekly events. Please click the categories below to see our most popular ongoing programs or use the Adult Calendar to see all events.
Upcoming Adult Events
- Quilting Group on April 26, 2018 2:00 pm
- Tea and Stitch on April 27, 2018 10:00 am
- Film Screening & Discussion: Men of the Cloth on April 29, 2018 2:00 pm
- “But it was only a cat.” Processing the very real grief of losing a pet on April 30, 2018 7:00 pm
- History Talk: General Ulysses S. Grant on May 2, 2018 7:00 pm