We are proud to present our new collection of Museum Passes which are made possible through ongoing funding from the Friends of the Haverford Township Free Library.
Admission passes to the following cultural institutions are available for a 3 day loan to any Delaware County Library System adult cardholder in good standing. Click the links below to check availability.
- Academy of Natural Sciences
- Battleship New Jersey
- Colonial Pennsylvania Plantation
- Elmwood Park Zoo
- Glencarin Museum
- Grounds for Sculpture
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Lancaster Science Factory
- Mutter Museum
- Morris Arboretum
- National Constitution Center
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- Museum passes are available for checkout to adults with a current Delaware County library card free of fines.
- The loan period is 3 days. Passes cannot be renewed and must be returned by closing time on the due date.
- Passes must be returned to the Haverford Township Free Library (not to other Delaware County Libraries) with a staff member inside the library. Passes cannot be returned in the dropbox.
- To hold a pass, patrons may call on the day they wish to pick-up a pass and, if available, the pass will be held for up to two hours or until closing, whichever occurs first. If the pass is not checked out within that timeframe it will be made available to another user. To see availability of a pass using the library catalog, click the name of the museum above.
- Patrons must sign a borrower’s agreement at the time of check out.
- The daily overdue fine is $10.00 per day up to a $100 maximum.
- Beginning June 16, only one pass per family at a time will be allowed due to the demand. Restrictions will be relaxed after Labor Day when two passes at a time will be allowed again.
- Customer messages left with requests for passes cannot be honored. We respond to all messages in the order they are received, however during the summer the front desk gets very busy. The best way to insure getting the desired pass is to speak directly to a front desk member either by telephone or in person.