Saturday, November 7 -
Sunday, November 15 2020
The Dewey Decimal Dash has gone virtual! With the ongoing pandemic, we want to keep this event safe for everyone while we come together to support the Haverford Township Free Library.
For 2020, this extraordinary year, we are changing the name of our race to the Dewey Digital Dash!
How it works:
- Register for the 5K or 1 mile as an individual or as a team. New this year is the family 1 mile team!
- Run or walk between Saturday, November 7 – Sunday, November 15. You can run the race course (down Mill Road, to Karakung Drive, to Manoa and back to the Library) or you can run in your neighborhood, park, or on a track or treadmill.
- You have the option to submit your results on the Runsignup registration page OR
- You can download the Racejoy app that will include course directions, mile marks and virtual cheers!
- Race swag bags will be available at the Library (1601 Darby Rd., Havertown, PA) between Thursday, November 6 and Sunday, November 15. Swag this year includes a Library emblazoned gaiter for you to use in the race and for all your running needs during the pandemic. If you are participating in the Dewey Digital Dash from farther away, you can add a $5 fee to your registration, and we will mail your swag to you!
- Please take photos or videos of your race and post to Facebook or Instagram using #deweydigitaldash and #myhtfl.
- Questions? Contact Mary Bear Shannon email@example.com.
The course will start at the Library, run down Mill Rd to Karakung to Manoa Rd and back to the Library. Or run anywhere! (your neighborhood, a track, treadmill)
All registration is online. Register now using the button below.
• 5K - $20 early bird; $25 October 30 - November 15
• 5K Teams - $15 early bird; $20 October 30-November 15
• 1 mile run/walk; $12 early bird; $15 October 30-November 15
• 1 mile run/walk family teams; $10 early bird; $12 October 30-November 15
Opportunities to pick up your swag bag and gaiter prior and during race week:
(First Floor of the Library, 1601 Darby Rd., Havertown)
Friday, November 6 -- Sunday, November 15 (During Regular Business Hours)
Course: You can run our course which starts at the Library, run down Mill Rd to Karakung to Manoa Rd and back to the Library OR you can run in your neighborhood, on a treadmill or on a track!