Our “Grab & Go” service offers patrons the opportunity to enter the library, choose materials and check out.
For health and safety, patrons will notice several changes in our operations:
- The first hour is reserved for seniors and patrons with compromised immune systems; daily from 10 am to 11 am.
- To accommodate for social distancing, fewer people will be permitted in the building at a time.
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the library. If you don’t have one, the Library will happily provide you with one.
- All programs will continue virtually; no in-person programs will take place.
- All meeting rooms will be closed.
- Most chairs will be removed.
- One person will be permitted in an aisle at a time.
- Five of the nine public computers will be in operation.
- Computer use will be limited to 40-minute sessions. Pre-registration is encouraged.
- Staff will not be able to provide in-person computer assistance in keeping with social distancing guidelines.