Important Service Notes
The Haverford Township Free Library is offering curbside service. Staff and patron safety are our topmost priority. Items will be available for pickup in a contactless transaction as per CDC and the Office of Commonwealth Libraries (OCL) guidelines.
Requests for books, DVD's, CDs and other library materials are available for checkout. Materials can be located in the library’s online catalog or by calling the library and a staff member will assist you in finding the needed material. Curbside pickup is available Monday - Wednesday from 10 am - 8 pm, Thursday from 10 am - 6 pm, Friday from 10 am to 5 pm, and Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm. For seniors and those with compromised immune systems, we are offering special curbside pickup on Thursdays between 9 am - 10 am. Please note: During this time, the library will not be collecting checkout fees for DVD's.
Please follow this step-by-step procedure to receive requested items. You may request up to 20 library items; use additional request forms as needed.
Curbside Pickup Step-by-Step
Step 1 - Request Items
- To arrange curbside pickup, you may request needed items by using the online request form below, or by directly using the library’s online catalog, or by calling 610-446-3082, ext. 502.
- Staff will check out your items and place them in a plastic bag
Step 2 - Wait for Notification
- You will receive a phone notification when your requested items are ready for pickup.
Step 3 - Come to the library to pickup items – ONLY after receiving the notification
- Follow signs to the curbside pickup area for staff assistance.
- A bag containing your requested materials will be placed on a table at the curbside pickup area.
- Allow staff to leave the curbside pickup area completely and retrieve your bag labeled clearly with your last name, first initial.