During this time when we are closed to the public, the Library will continue to offer printing, copying, and faxing services to our patrons via a contactless system.
Want to use these services? Follow these easy steps:
- Email the documents you want printed, copied or faxed to Reference@haverfordlibrary.org.
- Include PRINT, COPY, or FAX and your full name in the subject line.
- In the body of the email, include a phone number and all relevant information about the document. (This includes number of copies, single or double sided, black & white or color, etc).
- When the job has been received, a Library staff member will contact you to let you know it has been received and if there are any questions.
- Once the job has been completed, you will receive a phone call letting you know you can come to pick up the documents at the side door!
Jobs may not be responded to or completed in the same business day. Patrons will be notified if jobs will take more than 1 business day to complete. It may take 1-2 business days to receive a response.
The first 10 pages printed, copied, or faxed are free of charge. All further documents follow the Library’s fee policy.
Any applicable fees are to be paid upon picking up documents.