Join us for Virtual Programming!
Programming and virtual services videos are on Facebook and YouTube. You can watch many programs on Facebook live, but you can also view them as videos anytime!
The Library has many digital resources that you can use. Click the button below for the resource you are interested in.
The April Library Board of Trustees monthly meeting will be held virtually via Zoom on Wed, April 21, 2021 at 7 pm. All members of the community are invited to observe the meeting with advance registration by noon on Wednesday, April 21, 2021. Please click here or enter the link below in your browser to register for the meeting. After Read More
A limited number of library computers will be available for public use for up to 40 minutes per day. Patrons may now access the internet, type a document, and print from library computers. Appointments are encouraged to be made in advance by calling 610-446-3082 x502. We are pleased to once again offer this service to our patrons.
- Reading with Reference (Pre-recorded on Facebook) on April 20, 2021 4:00 pm
- Virtual: BYOB Book Group on April 20, 2021 6:30 pm
- Books on Tap (Zoom) on April 20, 2021 7:00 pm
- Virtual: Pajama Storytime on April 20, 2021 7:00 pm
- Virtual: Haverbites on April 21, 2021 10:15 am
- Great Courses – The Celtic World (Zoom) on April 21, 2021 2:00 pm
- Wine and Words Wednesday (Facebook Live) on April 21, 2021 5:00 pm
- Virtual: Evening Stretch on April 21, 2021 8:00 pm