Join us for Virtual Programming!
Programming and virtual services videos are on Facebook and YouTube. You can watch many programs on Facebook live, but you can also view them as videos anytime!
The Library has many digital resources that you can use. Click the button below for the resource you are interested in.
Thursday, June 24 – 7:00 pm On Zoom Join us for a presentation by Francesca Santacroce, LMFT, Founder of Serenity Behavioral Health in Havertown. Ms. Santacroce will discuss how we can help our teens and young adults cope with the social isolation, anxiety, and depression that has arisen with digital learning, social distancing and other disruptions to daily life as Read More
The Haverford Township Free Library is excited to announce that our children’s tablet selection has grown to include a collection of Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition tablets. These tablets were made possible through a generous donation by Sean Ryan on behalf of James Ryan. We have added ten Kindle Fire HD 8 tablets and ten Kindle Fire HD 10 Read More
Tails and Tales June 6 – August 28 Join us for a Summer of Reading fun for kids, teens and adults! Youth Services Looking to have a paws-itively fun summer? Sign up for the Summer Reading Challenge at the Haverford Township Free Library! This year the theme is Tails and Tales and the Youth Services staff has created different programs, Read More
- Quilting Group (Zoom) on June 24, 2021 2:00 pm
- Zoo on Wheels – Evening Event on June 24, 2021 6:30 pm
- Coping with Covid and Beyond: How Parents can Support Teen/Young Adult Mental Health (Zoom) on June 24, 2021 7:00 pm
- Tea and Stitch Needlework Program (Zoom) on June 25, 2021 10:00 am
- Lunchtime with a Librarian (Pre-recorded on Facebook) on June 25, 2021 12:30 pm
- Virtual – Circle Time with Jules on June 25, 2021 8:00 pm
- Virtual – Saturday Morning Stories on June 26, 2021 10:30 am
- Virtual – Origami Animals on June 28, 2021