Join us for Virtual Programming!
Programming and virtual services videos are on Facebook and YouTube. You can watch many programs on Facebook live, but you can also view them as videos anytime!
The Library has many digital resources that you can use. Click the button below for the resource you are interested in.
The Annual Library Association Meeting will meet virtually via Zoom on Wednesday, May 19 at 7:00 pm; followed by the May 2021 Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees. All association members along with the community are invited to observe the meeting via Zoom. Advance registration required. Please register by noon on Wednesday, May 19. To register, click here. After Read More
A limited number of library computers will be available for public use for up to 40 minutes per day. Patrons may now access the internet, type a document, and print from library computers. Appointments are encouraged to be made in advance by calling 610-446-3082 x502. We are pleased to once again offer this service to our patrons.
- Virtual: Evening Stretch on May 6, 2021 8:00 pm
- Tea and Stitch on May 7, 2021 10:00 am
- Virtual: Evening Stretch on May 7, 2021 8:00 pm
- Virtual: Haverbites on May 8, 2021 10:15 am
- Virtual: Evening Stretch on May 8, 2021 8:00 pm
- Virtual: Haverbites on May 10, 2021 10:15 am
- Kick’in Cooking in Quarantine (Facebook Live) on May 10, 2021 5:00 pm
- Cookbook Club (Zoom) on May 10, 2021 6:30 pm