Welcome Back! We Are Open!
The Book Drop In Front of the Library is Open!
Contactless Pickup Available Now
Click below for instructions and online form
Join us for Virtual Programming!
Programming and virtual services videos are on Facebook and YouTube. You can watch many programs on Facebook live, but you can also view them as videos anytime!
The Library has many digital resources that you can use. Click the button below for the resource you are interested in.
Join us for idea sharing and networking with other local business people! Thursday, September 24 — 8:00 am Via Zoom (You will receive an invite upon registering) Registration required To register, click here. Register by Monday, September 21 to be entered into our raffles! Presented in partnership with the Haverford Partnership for Economic Development (HPED). Haverford Partnership for Read More
Virtual Programming on Facebook and Now YouTube! Programming and virtual services videos will be on Facebook and YouTube. You can watch many programs on Facebook live, but you can also view them as videos anytime! Please “like” the Library’s Facebook page to get updates about our programs and services. Click here to access the Library’s Facebook page (You don’t have Read More
Dear members of the Haverford Township Free Library community: The mission of the Haverford Township Free Library is to provide residents of the Township of Haverford, as well as the public at large, with exemplary access to the broadest possible range of resources, programs and services that enhance and enrich their lives. We are all saddened by the anti-black violence Read More
- Non-Fiction Book Group (Zoom) on September 23, 2020 7:00 pm
- 10th Annual Business Breakfast – Virtual on September 24, 2020 8:00 am
- Virtual Quilting Group (Zoom) on September 24, 2020 2:00 pm
- Mary’s Classic Mystery Read Out Loud (Pre-recorded) on September 24, 2020 2:00 pm
- Reading with Reference (Pre-recorded) on September 24, 2020 4:00 pm
- Virtual Tea and Stitch (Zoom) on September 25, 2020 10:00 am
- Lunchtime with a Librarian (Pre-recorded) on September 25, 2020 12:30 pm
- Kick’in Cooking in Quarantine on September 28, 2020 5:00 pm