The Library offers a number of programs for Adults including special one time events, and ongoing monthly or weekly events. Please click the categories below to see our most popular ongoing programs or use the Adult Calendar to see all events.
Upcoming Adult Events
- Coping with Covid and Beyond: How Parents can Support Teen/Young Adult Mental Health (Zoom) on June 24, 2021 7:00 pm
- Tea and Stitch Needlework Program (Zoom) on June 25, 2021 10:00 am
- Lunchtime with a Librarian (Pre-recorded on Facebook) on June 25, 2021 12:30 pm
- Hooked on History (Zoom) on June 28, 2021 7:00 pm
- Reading with Reference (Pre-recorded on Facebook) on June 29, 2021 4:00 pm