The Library offers a number of programs for Adults including special one time events, and ongoing monthly or weekly events. Please click the categories below to see our most popular ongoing programs or use the Adult Calendar to see all events.
Upcoming Adult Events
- Great Courses – 1066: The Year That Changed Everything (Zoom) on November 30, 2022 2:00 pm
- Tea and Stitch (In person) on December 2, 2022 10:00 am
- Hooked on History (Zoom) on December 5, 2022 7:00 pm
- Graphic Novel Club (Zoom) on December 7, 2022 7:00 pm
- Book Bites Luncheon on December 8, 2022 12:00 pm